Search this Blog

Pageviews

Friday, September 25, 2026

Let’s take care of our twogoodears 💫

 


Ear wax may not look attractive, it's your body's natural defence mechanism to lubricate and protect your ear canal and to keep harmful debris and bacteria out of the ear.

Usually, this isn't a problem as ear wax should fall out on its own, but sometimes it needs a helping hand.





If you experience any earache, difficulty hearing or a feeling of fullness in your ear, you may have a buildup of wax in the ear canal!

...and this was my very case: driving my motorbike wearing soft earplugs to mitigate wind noise, using earpods for lengthy phone calls, playing electric guitar and listening to music almost daily, all these activities augmented ear wax build-up as the body detected potentially harmful noises, and - again - ear wax protects inner ear.

As a musician and an audiophile, after every time I have a routine-ears irrigation, it's like an epiphany: all the noises are well here, BUT... as I'm doing right now, after a couple of hours since my ears treatment, I'm listening to some quiet music - actually Ralph Towner solo guitar - at home and IT'S UNBELIEVABLE WHAT AND HOW I HEAR and EVERYTHING IS SO BRAND-NEW and hyper-detailed and PERFECT!

I truly suggest every serious music lover to pay attention to their most precious musical instrument: your twogoodears!


💫



No comments: