A man of integrity who I had the privilege to know and appreciate in person.
Thanking him and his music (and in parallel, on different shores thanks to Claudio Rocchi, another deeply missed gentle giant and such an inspiration of mine), when in my early teens, I picked up a guitar, a love for life.
I’ll be always grateful to him for this and other reasons.
~~~~
“ When my last day comes after my last look at the world
I don't want a stone on this body of mine, because it will feel heavy
Look for a young and strong tree, that will be my place
I want to return even after death under that sky they call God's
And so, together, we will live forever here on earth, the tree and I.”
Francesco Guccini
~~~~
Condolences to his family and close friends.
💔


No comments:
Post a Comment