Search this Blog

Pageviews

Sunday, September 5, 2021

PoV on happiness

 


Yes, Points of View…












I apologize: I know I’m too often sharing in loop-mode, views of gears ⚙️ in this tiny world of beauty and uniqueness - AKA my Studietto - sumptuously inhabited by the most elusive of arts: music.



I spent endless hours in this few square meters space for the last twelve years, thinking, fiddling, lifting and moving around hundreds of kilos… adjusting and - most of all - enjoying, no, more: soaking in music, in such a deep, total way I never experienced anywhere else.

I was playing air guitars, singing along music played, having several intense eargasms… I found a weird form of happiness, so private and my very own.

Studietto has been my shelter and man-cave, definitely an ecstatic annex of my mind.






No comments: