Search this Blog

Pageviews

Saturday, February 8, 2020

The Tiger




A reader asked me to share the sentiment and feeling while listening to DaVa FC-A1 cartridge... 




My reply was:

I’m listening right now: I’m still - after 4 days listening sessions - impressed by the awesome weight and trueness every note of every instrument keeps remaining frozen-like for a moment, like a beautiful bird or a tiger remains still before flying or chasing in the forest... it’s like every notes sing a parallel song of beauty and perfection... I’m sincerely overwhelmed. Cannot stop playing record after record...

Better clarifying... it's  poser-kind-of-sound;-) - i.e. - Hey, listen to me, here I am, I am so nice, am the very best... but it lasts a few seconds... only the empathy between musician/artist and listener remains...



Superb.



No comments: