Search this Blog

Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

(Local) musings - the Italianish Enigma


... now, folks: I WELL know my English is very basic... I unfortunately know, and I'm not so proud of it;-)

... but... BUT... this large, proud, sooooo amusing yellow signpost placed outside a little, unassuming park I recently met... well, much better using Italian, yet the results are both comical and poetic;-) and worth reporting...

Anyone - English mother-language - who will properly correct ALL and EVERY mistakes and miswritings, out there?

;-)

1 comment:

Editor said...

It's not too bad. I've seen totally incompehensible signing which someone thought are in English here in my country. Example:
'The entrance is forbidden to the stranger' (means 'Stuff only').
http://www.danielsen.com/jokes/signs.txt