Search this Blog

Pageviews

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

ACT moment!




… no, not Moment Act…








… but ACT moment… yes, as I'm an avid collector and follower of ACT: this German jazz record label has a consistency and an unique its very own aesthetics which only ECM, Astree and Harmonia Mundi have... talking about "aesthetics" I'm talking about cover art AND music, of course. My most belived ACT discs are E.S.T. and Lars Landgen, but many others would remain hidden and unknown if... not buying by chance a sampler "ACT STORY", now out of print, containing the above and others less known performers: Bugge Wesseltoft' piano... his "Du Gronne, Glitrende Tre" from "It's snowing on my piano"... WOW!!! ... or Nguyen Le & Dhafer Youssef's Kithara from "Homescape" or Nils Landgren's "I will survive"... every track on this sampler makes you happy, feelin' groovy and swinging... and most of all wishing, I mean STRONGLY wishing to buy all the disks quoted! So, folks, I'm herewith suggesting to find your ACT moment, as well.

A must!








No comments: