Search this Blog

Pageviews

Saturday, April 13, 2024

The Music is back 💫

 


I was forced to be stuck at home for some weeks without my beloved music in my Studietto, but… today, at last, I spent three hours with a dear friend listening to some still unplayed records I piled up.

What can I say?

A masterpiece with a stellar musicians bunch


US pressing, mastered by Bernie Grundman 🥇


Garrardzilla with The Peak 13” and Analogtechnik’s Ice Age 💫


The pleasure of good company, sharing music and chatting is priceless… and the Analogtechnik’s Ice Age cartridge is well-played, now and in full bloom in 13” The Peak arm… amazing!

The overall sound is truly cohesive and coherent - every part of the audio system is working in harmony, nothing disturb the life-like flowing of interwoven musical beauty.



Magical, indeed… 

Thanks to my pal Silvio for enjoying with me… Music 💫🎼💫



No comments: