Search this Blog

Pageviews

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

My Favorite Things 💫 - listening and reading Tom Waits 🥇

 


Yes, my favorite things: listening to TW’s Glitter and Doom Live and reading TW’s interviews as lovingly collected by Paul Maher Jr. - that’s a very personal and unique pleasure.




I didn’t attend my Studietto for a while, while recovering from a dull, annoying flu and related symptoms, so today it was a bit of first school-day, sure first 2024 music-in-spades.




I so much enjoyed this afternoon listening/reading session, a 360 degrees experience and, ahhhhh… 😊 - my first eargasm of the year 💫  while listening to “Dirt in the Ground” 🥇: the perfect mix of gorgeous sonics and awesome performance was simply overwhelming and goosebumps and tears came, naturally.

A truly one-of-a-kind experience which - one more time - fully justifies every past, present and future effort in audio-art!

Happy New Year, folks: I wish you to find what you like… 

I’m fine, thank you 🙏 dearest Tom 🥂






No comments: