Search this Blog

Pageviews

Thursday, December 7, 2023

News from Piers Faccini




As the owner of Piers’ Volume I, cannot miss quoting the issue of volume II

🥇🥂🔝🥂


SONGS I LOVE VOLUME II 

Out now via Bandcamp (link in bio)


I wanted to make a really beautiful object for this new Songs I love album and I couldn’t be happier with how it’s come together. Can’t wait for you to get your hands on it too. In the 10 years that my label @beatingdrumrec has been going, as those of you who follow us know, our objective as a small and proud indie boutique label has been to produce beautiful and collectible releases. In the book, I write about each song that I’ve chosen to cover and I made a portrait artwork for each one too. I also have some wonderful singers and musicians accompanying me on this project as you can see below. Tomorrow it will be available on all digital platforms, for those of you who love a beautiful object , head over to our bandcamp page and we’ll send it out to you!






Road (Nick Drake)

Between the Bars (Elliot Smith)

Caloubadia ft. @orianelacaille (Alain Peters)

For the Turnstiles (Neil Young)

Horses in My Dreams (PJ Harvey)

Bella ci Dormi ft. @mauro.durante.cgs (Trad)

Voodoo Child (Jimi Hendrix)

Zahit Bizi Tan Eyleme ft. @kazazcan (Trad)

With Kitty I ll go (Trad)

Little Green ft. @guybuttery / guitar (Joni Mitchell)

Sunette d’Amore (Trad)

The Snows They Melt the Soonest ft. @nibsvanderspuy (Trad)

There’s a Man Going Round Taking Names (Trad) ft. @dawnlandes & @sylvielewis 

Nottamun Town ft. @jennylysander (Trad)

My heart Is In the Highlands ft. @gregorydargent (Arvo Pärt)


Limited edition book & album. Hardback, clothbound, 84 pages with text & illustrations by Piers Faccini. Exclusive 15-track CD included in the book + high-quality download and streaming via Bandcamp 


The album drops at midnight on all streaming services


📸 @iammrcup




No comments: