Search this Blog

Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Telefunken M15A’s trolley

 




From a Telefunken brochure 



Yes! I admit I’m quite obsessive and obsessed by reel to reel studio machines trolleys… maybe because when younger, these cool studio stuffs costed more than a brand-new ReVox A77 (which was itself, out of reach😱).

After recently finding a compact, classy trolley - originally for a Studer A810 - where I successfully placed my trusty Studer B67VU, I wished to also optimize Telefunken M15A, in its far too bulky trolley.

I used for years a larger than life trolley whose empty lateral space was made for outboards (zero locator, monitor, etc.) which I don’t own/use.

This morning, after a 400 km round trip, I swapped my trolley for an original smaller one in very, very nice aesthetic conditions.

Rare as an hen’s teeth, these superbly built, tank-like trolleys can be found for nothing in shitty conditions before they get trashed or for €€€€ when reaching buccaneering merchants hands 😱

My tiny Studietto, always lacking vital space, gratefully appreciated… as myself.




No comments: