Search this Blog

Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Astral body, soul and music


... was thinking about last evening concert... Towner and Fresu... I, once more time, found myself strangely unconnected to my flesh & bones body...

Like during my deepest, most satisfying listening sessions at my studio, when it seems I'm loosing my body, I found an absolutely confortable me in pure-soul mode;-) - i.e. I was aware my friend Daniele, my neighbour in second row seats next to me, was quite nervously changing his position - several and several times - during the one hour and a half long concert, while myself I was so deepened in music and its nuances, which, simply, I left my whole body still, in a very relaxed-mode, when I recognized this quite uncommon behaviour and status, I felt so easy and peaceful, I simply unattended the "legs/arms/hands" check-up, and remained in a (sort-of) spirit-only mode for loooong, beautiful minutes... maybe it happened several times, during the concert, BUT I only clearly remember this feather-light sensation when I get the consciousness of what was going on... it was a completely automatic self-switching to this... how to call it... Nirvana.

... my VERY first time at a concert, ever... again, must say: "Music: powerful stuff!"

No comments: