Search this Blog

Pageviews

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Robert M. Pirsig dies...





... he was 88...


The author of two seminal books, "The Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance" and "Lila" which both changed my own (and millions others) life.


Why?


The spreading and celebration of the concept of quality... in things, human beings, life situations and facts.






Philosophy in pills for dummies?... no, more an hinting compendium to further deepens knowledge and widen readings for someone ignorant like I am.


Superb writing and eyes opening books, indeed.


The Herman Hesse's "Siddharta" and Jack Kerouac's "On the road" sequels, for my generation, indeed.


Fondly remembering him, today.


R.I.P. Fedro...






1 comment:

Dark Lantern said...

It's a long time ago when I read Motorcycle Maintenance - I should refresh my memory by digging it out again.

Thanks, Owen